Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of JULY

Karina Flores Has the morning jitters, getting ready for the big 1 mile run....
We did survive, if not we would'nt be taking this photo...I learned that my child is more like a sprinter...1/2 way through the 1 mile she was ready for the finish line... It ended with her trying to pull the stroller that Henry Collins was sitting in that I was pushing in the race... Talk about a muscle builder...
So haley is like me, with the morning nerves hitting you, you make many trips to the B room....
I love my little family.... Specially with finally getting Chris to join us in this race. He was able to get the day off...
after who knows what place we took in the 1 mile...
I have to congradulate my amazing bestie...
YOU ROCK...Haley...3rd place in her age group for her 4 mile death run...
Keep up the great work... You inspire me...
Well this is what happens after a run...
Babe... Pictures if you don't wake up... Chris when are you going to learn to use a Napkin...
He has Chocolate all over his face...
Its so nice to have holiday spirit all around...
Tried to get karina to tip them a dollar, Henry dropped it while in his stroller...
Cheese...Good thing this photo is not a close up, no make up...
after a run, and lots of heat from the parade, we immediately hit the pool...
Cant get enough of the pool...


Karina wanted to show us how she can now dive and not hold her nose...
My big girl is growing up so fast... 7 years old and a great swimmer...
No better way to spend the summer... What a day...1 mile run...pool time...Pizza dinner with our besties...and some fireworks.... This is what happens when you have to much fun....
Good night...

1 comment:

  1. That was too funny. I'm still visualizing you being pulled by Karina and the massive stroller. Thank heavens you didn't trip, fall, and break something. Yay for a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete