Monday, June 27, 2011

Let the birthday weekend roll...



Haley Collins 28... June 24th,2011

Crystal Flores-Giacomini 29.. June 23rd, 2011 The country crew.


Posing away...

Really...Have to sign our life away...No lawsuits.


Chris is getting ready...

Glovin up....
That's how you ride a bull....
Well on June 23rd I spent the lovely day at WORK... I guess you got to do what you got to do...
Then soon to follow a office BBQ with a soft ball game with some fellow dental offices...
Chris showed up to work with my beautiful monkey "Karina" with Flowers in hand...Love them... I learned that Karina is awesome when it comes to hitting the ball....
I cant complain despite the work part,but it was very nice to chill in the ball field and have fun...
Its always nice to do different things...
I came home to a big surprise...
More flowers.... Balloons... and many presents....
Seriously...For me...
A present from our dog Goliath...
A present from our cat Yoggie...
and a couple from the hubbs...
Along with a beautiful card from Karina with a stuffed dog that holds a cupcake...
With our friends who also placed a present on the BBQ outside cause we wernt home...
Thanks Alexis and Grant...
Chris really over did himself with all that he does for me...
Its so nice to get spoiled...
I have no complaints...
With all that said...

I had the best birthday...
Thanks to my wonderful friends,
My beautiful family
and my loving HUSBAND...

1 comment: