Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick Trip to Sacramento...

As our long day in the car with two little ones and all tummies hungry, my dear friend introduced us to this yummy food...
When our tummies were ready to explode, my dear friend Haley stated that there was just a little more room for frozen yogart... I should of stopped with Jack, but glad to say I was able to put unlimited toppings on my frozen yogart... Thanks to all these wonderful treats I didnt think I would be capable to walk in my sweaty jeans...
Our Journey continues to
SACRAMENTO LDS TEMPLE...
This will be a trip to remember...
There is nothing like being on temple grounds....
I love this picture of Karina...
Karina and Henry... They are becoming best buds..
A photo of Karina and I infront of the Sacramento Temple...I cant wait to come here with Chris...
The Day started to get real warm in Sac and I didnt come prepared with the proper attire.... Jeans wernt my best friend today...
After the temple.. We then went to do some shopping at Deseret Book Store... Boy did I have fun, I could of stayed there all day, but limited when you have a child that is ready to go home..

No comments:

Post a Comment