Saturday, July 23, 2011

A day Spent in Napa California...

Castello Di Amorosa
This castle, true to medieval tradition, shows the constant restoration, changing architectural styles, and never ending refurbishing. It often took generations to continuously build a castle. Daryl Sattui took only a mere 15 years or so, along with 170 container loads of timbers, bricks and metal work all hand-done over an open fire in Tuscany, just as they would have 800 years ago...
Sign as you pull up off of hwy 29...
So pretty...
Chris was such a love, he asked to push sleepy Henry up to the Castle... I love to see him doing these things...He will make a great daddy...
I love this entrance... If only there were gatters below...
I want my front door to have this as a door bell...
The light is always shinning on my hubbs... He's full of Sunshine...
It says no Entry... But can we try...
Im knocking...
Ok, the door wont open, I guess there is another route...
My turn... babe, wait up... Im comming...
I loved this shot...
If I only had our camera rather then my iphone this could of been a better shot... Beautiful horses...
What a day for us... It was perfect weather, maybe just a touch warmer than I would want but no complaints... Its so nice to take advantage of what is in your back yard... I feel like Ive been in this area for so many years and I never appreciate whats around. Our friends the Collins inspire us to get out more and explore what we have... Love you guys...

2 comments:

  1. Love you guys too! Great pictures. I, especially, like the one of you crawling up the castle. :)

    ReplyDelete