Sunday, July 17, 2011

Something we all should think about....

This thought of mine is a little different... I know there are things that we hope to do before our time comes... I never knew alot of places I would like to go, or places to see and visit or just the simple things of what I would like to do...
Ive been thinking along the lines of this song....
"If I Die Young" The Band Perry
I want to have things prepared for that time...
I want my husband to know of the things I would want...
(I guess that is what a will is for)
But a will isnt in depth of what you would like...
Just to having all red roses at my funeral...
I dont want to get into detail of my plan but this is just a little thought that has came into my mind...
I bet now you all think Im crazy..

On a good note I will be working on my Bucket list...
To the simple things as
1. Take my daughter Karina to Disney Land
Hopefully my list can grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment