Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good times...and thoughts about our family...



Karina and Henry....
Its times like this that I know Karina needs a little sibling...
Its crazy that I never feel like its time yet for me to be
Prego...And now Im sitting with almost 8 years ago my beautiful little monkey came into this world... Now I feel she is almost to old to have a little Brother/Sister running around... I always loved being so close to my brother Shannon aka DIRK, which we were only 14 months apart.... We were best buds, had the same friends and always did things together growing up... We are keeping our fingers crossed for chris to get into this so called "PD" academy so that one day soon I can finally be that mommy that takes her kids to school and picks them up and shows up and helps in the class room. To the mother who is involved with the classroom and that goes on the field trips...Its all those simple things that mean alot to your little ones... What would be really nice is that she could join a soccer team...ballet... or piano... Whatever she would love to do... Once again just like I said, hopefully one day soon., my dream can come true... For now good job to all you working moms....Keep up the hard work... To all you stay at home moms...You Inspire me and one day I look forward to being like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment