Monday, July 18, 2011

Off to the local Peanut Musuem....

Located in the heart of Sonoma County's Wine Country, Just one hour North of San Francisco, sits the
Charles M. Schulz Museum
Celebrating the life of Charles M Schulz and the peanuts Characters

Karina never likes having her photo taken and as we arrived today I told her that the one thing that needs to happen is some photos...For some odd reason she agreed and was photo happy all day long..

"Charlie Brown can I have a HUG"

Karina Informed me today her favorite character is SNOOPY.
back in the day he was my favorite out of all...
We had to get a photo of us together right outside the museum before we entered....
Solo shot of her posing...
We were joined by our good friends... Photo shot with Sally Brown, Karina Flores, and
Henry Collins
I found out today with this statue Snoopy and I have something in common....
Just all Crystal...
This Cartoon Mural was amazing....As you get close its all cartoon strips...This was my favorite part...
Of course Karina wants to take the elevator down...And like always in hand with her favorite little boy...
Snoopy time...
I wonder how many people have touched the head of snoopy here... Karina dont get to close...
Our day at the museum ended with going to Snoopys Gallery and Gift shop which features 2,400 square feet of peanuts products... We couldnt leave without getting something to remind us of our day...Karina chose a snoopy stuff animal along with a snoopy magnet...
We then decided to join haley and henry at
5 guys...
I decided the cheesburge was yumm, but personal opinion I think its over rated...
would I go back, sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment