Saturday, August 20, 2011

The secret box...


One day you will know why I will not tell you whats in the box as of now... But down the road there will be that time I'll reveal...
I want to tell the story on why its stored under karinas bed before to much time goes by... Before I forget the details...
It Saturday mid afternoon... We were shopping at Costco for home and stuff for Karina's Surprise birthday party.. I had been on the phone with my friend Charlotte... Chris had left me in the paper plates isle to go in search of costco for who knows what....
I had just got off the phone when my husband ran up to me and said I had to come with him to see something...
I said "What"... His reply was "you need to come see what I found and I want it..."
Taken to this certain spot where it was located in Costco... We checked out the item and decided we couldnt pass it up...
(Why would we buy this now, we don't need it...) my thoughts were
My husband replyed again, we need to get it cause we wont be able to get it for this price when the time comes...
As we were speaking with a Costco employee we were informed they didnt have any more... The item came with more than one box and one was missing...
They checked their computer system and Santa Rosa, Ca Costco had 7 of them left...
We bolted up to Santa Rosa as we were suppose to be getting ready for a wedding at this point of our day.. I guess pick your priorities right... hahaha
We Then found out that this item wouldnt fit in our Mustang...
Great, what are we to do now... We cant leave without this item that we dont need but we cant pass it up...
The employee there with the name Justin was so generous he said he would bring it to our house at no cost...
My thoughts were this has to be fishy...
We put full trust in him, gave a copy of the receipt, our home address and telephone numbers with our names...
You may be thinking we are crazy, dont worry I felt the same...
A few hours later this box was delivered to our home sat in the living room with the help of this unknown man named Justin...
We were so greatful for him to do all that he was willing to do...
I have now placed a call to Santa Rosa Costco to let them know of this employee that went above and beyond... So far that he needs recognition...
They were so impressed they asked me to write a letter to them so it can go in his record, but they would be speaking to him tonight...
It feels my heart that their our good people still out there in this world that are willing to help you even if they dont know you...
We will be forever greatful...
until the day you find out, it will collect dust under karinas bed for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment