Saturday, August 13, 2011

James Bond Birthday Party for Benton....

Sunday August 7th...
Haley decided to throw her husband benton a birthday party...
007 Syle...
Boy were we excited... Chris and I tend to have fun and deck out...
For that week I was in search for a bow tie, pistols(Boy didnt think toy guns would be so hard to find...) Black hair spray...
Mission accomplished...
This cake was an attempt to go bond style..
many hours in the kitchen this is what I was able to creat...
My handsome hubby...Dont mess with him tonight...
Dont mess with me tonight..
Clarke and Charlotte... They are a kick...
Happy Birthday to Benton Collins...
Hope he had a great birthday...
Our night started with the Davis's which didnt stay that long..
Lily,Clarke, Charlotte, Chris,Me, Haley and Benton...
We had some good times tonight... Good laughes and memories..
I learned that we were close to beating the 10 year newly weds at the newly wed game but chris said he would rather clean the toilet then go shopping with me... What....
We didnt do so well with listing the names of James Bond movies... I didnt even get one...

No comments:

Post a Comment