Tuesday, May 15, 2012

 
May 11th 2012- May 15th 2012
 
The Joys of Pregnancy... I Just reached 31 weeks and Baby Giacomini Wanted to come join us now..
 
Chris is always a love and by my side... No matter what...
 

I had a few visitors.... Jodi Hamblin, Brother and Sister Hollingsworth, Kimberly Nicks, Tamarah Norton, Cindy Smith, Patricia Seyerwin, Ben, Loni and Riley Honsvick
(Special flower delivery from the Collins...)

 
The joys of watching your contractions...

 
Chris always tried to be funny..Dr. Giacomini...

 
Now he wants to be the Patient...

 
The first night we went in one of the nurses asked if we had any names picked out.. At this point Chris wasnt set, but I truly felt like I knew... She explained the night before her son was at a cub scouts meeting and that one of the fathers there had a K name(Kyler) I about died... That was the name I wanted our son to have...I told Chris that was our sign...
The Dr's continued to give me meds on trying to get the contractions to stop... after steriod shots for Baby G's lungs to devlope and a few others, I was released with full bed rest. I could only lie on my side (left or right) and go the bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment