Monday, July 2, 2012

The Birthday of Kyler Michael Giacomini

Today is the big day... July 2nd
Baby Giacomini came a few days early.. He was scheduled for C-section July 5th...
 
 
 
And they take me away...
 
 
Dr. Giacomini is ready for surgery...
 
 
Moments after Baby Giacomini came out...
 
 
Chris came back to show me baby G, but I was having so much pain in the middle of the c-section they put me out... (and seriously Im so glad they did...)
 
 
Baby G being wrapped up..
 

Daddy and son hand shot...
 

 
Chris getting the low down on how to bath a baby...
 
 
Karina's first time to hold Baby Kyler...
 Here is our handsome little boy...
 
Kyler Michael Giacomini
8lbs 4 oz, 20.5 in long
 
Karina picked out this outfit for her little brother...
 
 
Look at my handsome little man...
 
 
We are leaving to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment