Monday, March 19, 2012

Update time...

Man, Its been a while since my last update.. And just always feel like I'm getting busier... In three days Ill be 6 months along in this pregnancy with Little Baby G... He already cracks us up... He doesn't like it when you push your hand on the tummy, he will give you a hit/kick back... The cat will lay on my lap practically on my tummy and Baby G will kick the cat... I love it...Karina has came a long way since August to not wanting a sibling, to only wanting a sister, to now she wants to only change a really poopy diaper...
We are getting ready now for this little bundle of love...
My good friend Lonnie, has me now hooked on coupon shopping...
I don't want to buy anything (diapers/Wipes) without being on sale...
And boy she has hooked me up...
My father will be coming the whole month of April, and will be working on a custom shed so we can get all hobby stuff out of hobby room and make it a baby's room...
Our life is going to be crazy the next month in a half...
Foreign exchange student coming this week for 10 days.
Dad coming for a whole month...
Then its may... ahhh which means baby right around the corner...
I cant wait to finally see our new love to our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment